Monday 7 March 2016

Room 10 homework- term 1. Week 6.

1. Reflect on the goals you set for yourself at camp. I suspect you will have achieved some or all of these.

2. Look at the blog posts about camp. Ask an adult to sit with you and look through these. Talk about the activities that are shown. It doesn't matter if it isn't you that is in the picture. Explain the activities and your experiences to the adult. Use the camp programme if that helps. What activities did you participate in that aren't shown in the pictures?

What were your top 3:

  • Fun moments
  • Challenges
  • Funny momnents

Now choice one thing to write a recount about. Draft your recount, craft and edit using the criteria below. You can publish in your O365 account ( we can print at school), using Word/Pages on your computer ( email to me) or on a piece of paper ( bring to school).
Add an illustartion if you like.

  • Due next Wednesday 16th. 
  • Don't forget your Mathletics.

Criteria:


·      I will describe an event or series of events in chronological order.

·      I will provide information about who, what, when, where, why, and how the event happened.

·      I will include details that describe how I felt and what I thought.

·      I will describe the event using my five senses.

·      I will use strong describing words (adjectives).

·      I will use paragraphs.  

·      I will add an interesting title. 
     





No comments:

Post a Comment